Beautiful 6499 square foot estate home built in 2007 nestled privately on 41.02 acres includes a 3520 square foot annex building, a 4 stall horse barn, 1/2 acre pond with dock, pump house, pole barn and pastures. Home has 4 bedrooms, each with large walk-in closets & bathrooms. Home has an open floor plan with plantation shutters, wood flooring, crown molding, fans & recessed lighting. Gourmet kitchen with corian counters, 42 inch cabinets, stainless steel GE Monogram appliances including island with 5 burner stove top with exhaust vent, double ovens, dishwasher, microwave, under counter ice maker, commercial grade over size side by side refrigerator-freezer and true walk in pantry, breakfast bar, breakfast room and separate formal dining room featuring wains coating and chandelier.
Shirley Jo Dugger of Watson Realty Corp
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 12, Page 27.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available, Cable TV Connected
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage, Side/Rear Garage Entry
- Patio: Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch, Open Porch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Built-In Bookcase(s), Entry Foyer, Great Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Separate Dining Room, Smoke Detector(s), Split Bedrooms, Storage Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 503-Baker County-South
- Fence: Fenced Rear, Partially Fenced
- Horse Facilities: Bldgs Inc. Horse Stalls
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Private Water, Yard Well
- Waterfront: Pond Front, Waterfront
- Rural Setting: Rural Location